Ride Further, Ride Harder
Pivot is bringing out their fleet of eMTBs! Their new Shuttle is one of the best eMTBs out there, and now you can give one a try on some local, e-legal, trails. Contact the shop for more information or register with the links below.
Meet us a quarter mile east of the entrance to lower Post Canyon – 4123 Post Canyon Drive. Across the street from Cathedral Ridge Winery. Look for the Pivot trailer and tents in a residential driveway. There will not be any restrooms or other facilties provided at this location. Please utilize the facilities within Post Canyon.
- There will be on-site parking for about 10-15 cars. Other cars will need to park off-site and ride their bike over.
- Driving directions to pick-up location via Google
- Map of the trail system via Trailforks app – ALL POST CANYON TRAILS ARE E-MTB LEGAL!!!
- Map of Post Canyon recommended routes via People for Bikes
- List of other eMTB trail systems via People for Bikes
Sunday, July 15th – 9am and 12n – two rounds of reservations.
- Only the new Pivot Shuttle eMTB in small, medium large and xlarge, with several of each size.
- Your current bike. Certain measurements can be taken from your current bike to efficiently setup the fit of your demo bike. Plus you may need your bike to ride later!
- Your pedals.
- Your helmet.
- Your hydration pack. While some demo bikes will have water bottle cages, never assume such!
- Your credit card and drivers license for demo deposit. Card will not be charged unless you destroy something.
- A friend/riding buddy? Beer? You get the idea!
See you there!