Join Moots and the Cyclepath crew for the 2019 installment of the Cyclepath + Moots Wine Ride! This year we have mapped out a moderate gravel loop based out of Syncline Winery. We are looking at 40 miles of mostly gravel with a little under 4k vertical feet of climbing, most of which comes in the form of rolling hills with beautiful views. Moots will have a fleet of gravel demo bikes so if you’re curious about Moots, gravel or both, here’s your chance! After the ride you’re invited to sit back and relax with us at Syncline Winery and Tasting Room for some wine and a hearty lunch courtesy of Cyclepath.
The ride, demo and after-party are free, but space is limited to 50 riders. Please RSVP via the form below.
Sitting between Coyote wall (Syncline MTB trail system) and the Klickitat River, Syncline Winery sits about halfway up the hill from the Columbia River. The views are amazing, the weather is drier and the plant life is quite different from the Willamette Valley. Plus the switchback descent into the Klickitat river valley is nothing short of amazing!
They have bathrooms and plenty of parking, and a bunch of bottles with our name on ’em!
- Sunday, June 23th, 2019
- 8:30a Moots demo bike pickup
- 9:00a Rider meet-up
- 9:30am Roll out
- 1:00-3:00p Return
- 1:00-4:00p Food
- 5:00p Jumping into the Klickitat river!
- 39 miles
- 75% gravel
- 3,900ft of climbing
- Start/stop at Syncline Winery
- Navigation – A Garmin, cell phone or other reliable navigation is required for this ride! Cell reception will be spotty for a large portion of the ride, so please download Ride with GPS and download the map for offline use. This is a free service/app.
- Map of the route – please upload this into your Garmin in advance!!!
- Most of the climbing comes at the beginning, the remainder of the climbing is a bunch of little climbs throughout the route.
- Moots’ Sprinter van will be sag/support – if you encounter an issue, just stay on the route and the van will be by with assistance, or to give you a ride.
- In the event of an emergency, call us. There will be a couple phone numbers given out on the morning of the event.
- Email Mitch@CyclepathPDX.com with any additional questions!
RSVP Form + Demo Registration
Please fill out the form below so we can adequately staff and manage the event. Would hate to run out of wine and food!
To reserve a demo Moots Routt 45, Routt YBB or Routt RSL, please fill out the RSVP form and select the appropriate model and size.