RSVP form is located at the bottom of this page. Scroll down there and reserve yourself a bike for the 9-10am pickup window. To help set you up as fast as possible please provide accurate height and weight information so you can hop on and go!
- Meet us at the main Sandy Ridge parking lot.
- Driving directions from Portland
- Map of the trail system
- Saturday, May 25th
- Reserved bike pickup 9am-10am
- Open demos – 10am to 2pm (available on a first-come basis)
SB5 Beti – XSmall, Small
SB5 – Medium, Large
SB6 – Medium, Large
SB100 Beti – Small
SB100 – Medium, Large
SB130 – Small, Medium, Large, XLarge
SB150 – Medium, Large
- Your current bike. Certain measurements can be taken from your current bike to efficiently set up the fit of your demo bike.
- Your pedals.
- Your helmet.
- Your hydration pack. While some demo bikes will have water bottle cages, never assume such!
- Your credit card and driver’s license for demo deposit. Card will not be charged unless you destroy something.
- Post-ride refreshments!
Posted by Staff on April 25th 2019