- Meet at the main Sandy Ridge parking lot.
- Driving directions from your location
- Map of the trail system
- Sunday, July 9th – 9am to 3pm
- 9am – 12n ride is RSVP first, leftovers are up for grabs. Take the bike for 2.5-3 hours and tear around Sandy Ridge. Make sure you have something refreshing waiting for you in your cooler!
- 12n will be open to all on a first-come basis.
- There will be a RSVP morning run at 9am and an afternoon run noon-ish, so register ASAP to reserve your! (SEE BELOW)
- Email me with any questions, concerns, life advice needs, etc. – Mitch@CyclepathPDX.com
- Your current bike. Certain measurements can be taken from your current bike to efficiently setup the fit of your demo bike.
- Your pedals.
- Your helmet.
- Your hydration pack. While some demo bikes will have water bottle cages, never assume such!
- Your credit card and drivers license for demo deposit. Card will not be charged unless you destroy something.
- A friend/riding buddy? Beer? You get the idea!
Posted by Staff on July 6th 2017