Call it an endurance bike, a gran fondo bike, a comfort bike, a gravel bike or whatever you want, but the softer geometry and larger tire clearance by way of disc brakes makes this the next generation of road machines. Another thing that doesn’t hurt are the fender mounts, a first for Cervelo, given the crazy winters that are seemingly becoming a regular thing. These bikes make a lot of sense!
While this won’t be anything close to the famous Belgian Waffle Ride the weather is looking pretty great around PDX and the Cervelo demo fleet will be chillin’ in the parking lot at 8:30am, so swing on by!
- Meet in the Cyclepath parking lot.
- Driving directions from your location
- Saturday, June 3rd – 9am to 3pm
- 9am – 12n ride is RSVP first, leftovers are up for grabs. Take the bike for 2-2.5v hours and tear around PDX or join us for a leisurely cruise around the east side.
- 12n will be open to all on a first-come basis.
- There will be a RSVP morning run at 9am and an afternoon run at 12noon-ish, so register ASAP to reserve your! (SEE BELOW)
- Email me with any questions, concerns, life advice, etc. – Mitch@CyclepathPDX.com
- Your current bike. Certain measurements can be taken from your current bike to efficiently setup the fit of your demo bike.
- Your pedals.
- Your helmet.
- Your water bottles.
- Your credit card and drivers license for demo deposit. Card will not be charged unless you destroy something.
- A friend/riding buddy? Snacks? You get the idea!