Join Cyclepath and the NWTA at Sandy Ridge for a day full of shuttling, BBQ, beer and bikes!
Lots of bikes, actually. Devinci is joinging us at and our Yeti rep is driving over with his assortment of Yeti SB bikes!
Shuttling + Demo Bikes = Awesomeness
Registration is limited to the first 200 folks who register, so check out the links below and don’t wait ’till you’re too late!
Links you need:
- Shuttle day sign up
- Get an NWTA membership
- Directions to Sandy Ridge
- Map of Sandy Ridge Trail System
- Meet us at the main Sandy Ridge parking lot. Look for the tents!
- Saturday, May 14th – 9a to 4p
Things you need to demo a bike:
- Your current bike if possible. Certain measurements can be taken from your current bike to efficiently setup the fit of your demo bike.
- Your pedals.
- Your helmet.
- Your hydration pack. While some demo bikes will have water bottle cages, never assume such!
- Your credit card and drivers license for demo deposit. Card will not be charged unless you destroy something.
- A friend/riding buddy? More beer? You get the idea!
- For questions related to the event – Tedd@nw-trail.org
- For questions about demo bikes – Mitch@CyclepathPDX.com