Its getting hot out there and Niner ain’t helping! If you want to know if 29er can rip… swing by Sandy Ridge this Sunday, August 9th, to find out for yourself what Niner is all about!
- Meet us at the main Sandy Ridge parking lot. Look for the Niner van.
- Driving directions from Portland
- Map of the trail system
- Sunday, August 3rd – 10am to 4pm
- RIP 9 RDO – S,M,L,XL
- JET 9 – M
- JET 9 Carbon – L
- JET 9 RDO – L(x2)
- ROS 9 – L
- WFO – M(x2), L(x2)
- ONE 9 RDO – S,M,L
- Your current bike. Certain measurements can be taken from your current bike to efficiently setup the fit of your demo bike.
- Your pedals.
- Your helmet.
- Your hydration pack. While some demo bikes will have water bottle cages, never assume such!
- Your credit card and drivers license for demo deposit. Card will not be charged unless you destroy something.
- A friend/riding buddy? Beer? You get the idea!
See you there!
Posted by Mitch on August 3rd 2015