Moots is back in town and they brought a Sprinter van full of demo bikes!
The name is synonymous with gorgeous welds, lifetime durability and legendary ride quality. Some of you already own a Moots and understand exactly what I’m talking about. For everyone else – this demo is your chance to experience a Moots first-hand!
This year we are inviting all the local Moots owners to come over for a day of riding through the beautiful hills surrounding Dundee, Oregon. We have stitched together a 40 mile loop starting and stopping at Stoller Vineyards and culminating in a catered lunch and wine tasting. The whole day will be full of meeting new friends, rolling over the hills around one of the most beautiful areas in Oregon, and enjoying some fine food and drink.
If you’re free Sunday, June 21st bring your Moots out for an owners ride, or allow us to set you up with a road or gravel bike for a nice, relaxed group ride. The details are as follows…
- Please RSVP to Mitch@CyclepathNW.com to reserve your place at our lunch & wine table. If you’re planning to demo a Moots for the event, more information is located below.
- There is no cost to you, but we will have limited space.
- If the event fills up before you can RSVP, you’re welcome to any extra food and wine we have, but the likelihood of leftover food and wine that tastes this good is slim!
- The more the merrier. We strongly encourage the riders to have their family and friends meet up at the vineyard to hang out and have fun.
- 9:00am – Meet outside the Stoller Family Estate Tasting Room to pickup your Moots demo bike.
- 9:15am – Drink some coffee, top off your tires, fill up your bottles and get ready to ride.
- 9:45am – Depart.
- 1:30pm – Return to Stoller and meet family and friends for lunch and wine tasting.
- 4:00pm – Wrap it up.
- Ride With GPS route
- .gpx file for Mio, Magellan, cellphones with a GPX reader app
- .tcx file for all Garmins
- Cue Sheet
- Skratch Labs
- Coke Classic
- Fresh Spring Mix Salad
- Kale ‘n Protein Salad
- Sour Dough, French and Salted Foccaccia bread and Olive Oil
- Giardino di Manzo-Beef and Gnocchi
- Cinghiale Papardelle-Wild Pork Sausage
- The best Cannolli in the world
- Two assorted cases of primarily red wine by Stoller Family Estate
Bike availability is as follows:
- Vamoots RSL: 54,
- Vamoots CR:
- Vamoots Disc Road:
52, 56, 58cm
- Plus several shop and employee bikes will be on hand, including my
60cm Routt 45 Di2/HydroOregon Outback bike. Bills 52cm Psychlo X, 52cm Psychlo X RSL and 53.5cm Vamoots CR.
RSVP to Mitch@CyclepathNW.com to reserve your bike. I will do my best to respond with availability inquiries and to confirm your ride!Photo Credits – Mike Haverkate & Carolyn Wells-Kramer