Check out the details below and contact us with any questions.
- Sunday, May 17th – 11a to 4p
- ASRc – Medium, Large
- SB5c – Small, Medium, Large
- SB6c – Medium
- More bikes may be available for demo, this list will be updated soon.
- Your current bike. Certain measurements can be taken from your current bike to efficiently setup the fit of your demo bike.
- Your pedals.
- Your helmet.
- Your hydration pack. While some demo bikes will have water bottle cages, never assume such!
- Your credit card for demo deposit. Card will not be charged unless you destroy something.
- Yourself? A friend/riding buddy? Beer? You get the idea!
- This is a rain or shine event! We have had several demos int he rain and they generally work out just fine. Well, not for the Yeti rep who has to hose the bikes off…
- Bring some wool clothing and maybe a change of clothes. This sounds like the standard procedure for anyone who regularly rides in the PNW, but for those new to the area please heed the advice!
Posted by Staff on May 14th 2015