Niner’s new RLT just started shipping. A few framesets have arrived, but we are still waiting a few more weeks for the complete bikes to be organized and shipped. So… if you ordered a bike from us, hold tight! We are just as stoked as you are!
In the mean time, I had a moment alone with my camera and a pair of frames. The two colors available are Fresh Mint and Industry Grey. Check out the frames in the gallery below, and read a little more about what these bikes can offer!
- 135mm rear hub spacing
- Post mount disc tabs, no canti bosses
- Room for 1.75″ tires (we have measured 2″ in the frame, but have to wait and see what actually happens)
- Externally routed rear braking
- Internally routed shifting
- Di2 or mechanical compatible via an assortment of included frame plugs/adapters
- Press fit 30 bottom bracket
- Tapered 1.5″-1.125″ headtube and fork
- Full carbon fork
- Full fender mounts front and rear
- Two sets of water bottle bosses
- Accepts 27.2mm diameter seatpost
- Frameset includes headset and seatpost clamp